The Hampshire Area Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to advancing and retaining commerce, industry, agriculture, and quality of life in the Village of Hampshire and surrounding area. It works to help Hampshire achieve its fullest potential by providing continuous and effective leadership. Its strength lies in the active involvement of its membership. Both large and small businesses, from virtually every profession, are represented and influence the direction of the organization.
The Hampshire Area Chamber of Commerce is committee driven. The members comprise the organization. The more members in the Chamber, the better it can represent the business community, for it accomplishes collectively what no one business could do alone. The Hampshire Area Chamber of Commerce has 150 members and a staff to provide guidance and continuity to the overall programs.
The Hampshire Area Chamber of Commerce works for you. We exist to help our businesses succeed and grow by being:
- A Business Partner…staffed with professional business people who work diligently for you on committees and task forces … people who know your business.
- A Watchful Eye…keeping a watch on decisions affecting you and your business, and watching to maintain the high quality of the Hampshire area.
- Another Voice…representing your views on issues at the local and national governmental level.
- A Marketing Tool…promoting your business through business networking and membership publications and programs.
- The Front Door…of our community where visitors, newcomers and prospective developers receive their first impression of our area.
- An Information Resource…developing information, answering inquiries and preparing factual data and statistics that tell the story of Hampshire.
Our Business Directory and Area Guide is a community resource that I encourage you to use frequently. I hope this publication helps you do business with Chamber members, ensuring that together we continue to make a difference in our business community and village.